YAP Successes in Tanzania and San Francisco
- We have donated a total of 700 pairs of shoes to the 600 blind orphans in Tanzania.
- We want to thank Vans, adidas, Converse, Reebok, and Puma for being so generous in saving the lives of these orphans who have suffered all this time from foot fungus, when the only cure is wearing shoes.
- The first package of shoes just arrived in Tanzania and it has completely changed their lives. The rest is still on its way to Tanzania, arriving there soon.
- Thanks to Converse, we also donated 123 pairs of shoes to the Compass Center
- The Compass Center is a shelter for homeless kids in San Francisco, age 2-10, who live their lives sleeping in the streets or in broken families
- The shelter is their only source of hope to thrive